Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Face Lift

I've fixed a couple of broken links and changed the background to plain white because in the middle of winter, green just isn't doing it for me.

For laughs from the Spam Folder (September 29, 2014) (the omitted name seems African or Afro-Caribbean, but I couldn't say for sure - but I don't want to advance his cause):
My name is Rosalynn from united states, i am here to say a big thank to DR [name in all caps omitted] the powerful spell caster that rescue me from HIV AIDS. I was diagnosed of this disease in the year 2012, and because of this, i was very unhappy with my life, and i went into research on how i can get treated, i contacted a lot of spell casters and none of them could help me rather than scammed me and took away my money without helping me. All this period of my life, i was sad and unhappy so one day as i was in the internet a decided to sign in a friend guestbook, only for me to see a testimony of a lady on how she was helped by DR [name in all caps omitted], so i was confused to contact him at the moment because i didn't want to be scammed again but after one week, i decided to contact him, so when i contacted him, he assure me that he will help me and i told him that many spell casters has also told me this but they all scammed me, he told me not to worry that he is going to help me, So i believe in him because all i wanted was to be cured, so he prepared a healing spell for me and told me to wait for just 24 hours, after 24 hours, i went to the hospital for test and to me happiness the test stated that i was cured from the disease.. This gladdens my heart and everybody in the hospital was surprised even the Medical Doctor, So viewers DR [name in all caps omitted] is a God Gifted man and can help you to cure all types of sickness like HIV AIDS, CANCER, PILE, KIDNEY PROBLEM, SYPHILIS, DIABETES. EVEN IF YOU ARE CHILDLESS OR ANY KIND OF DIFFICULTIES YOU ARE HAVING, feel so free to contac him through his email on [e-mail address omitted].
Alas, people fall for these scams every day.

No comments: